Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Not a dream - an Imbolc stone ...

 Not a dream but a message from a stone in 2014 (still have the stone now), posting here to remind me:

"A lovely practice for my coming year, emerged from an Imbolc ritual - sharing it here to remind me! We intuitively chose a stone(s) each, to represent our seeds for the coming year. Here is what my stone told me about the seeds I am planting:

"You see, when you tried to choose from your head, you couldn't see the stones, all you could see were your illusory desires and fears. As soon as you committed and began - by picking me up - then in that moment you became real.

Whatever you do, commit and do it wholeheartedly. And listen for the pull of the deeper currents. You see as you hold me in your hand, I am also holding you. And the all that is, is holding us both. We are all pulled by the same thing - tides, oceans, land, plants, animals...

When you are not sure of something, just hold me in your hand, breathe and feel. You will feel me pulling you in a particular direction, and in feeling my pull, you will feel your own deeper pull, as moved by that which moves us all. And your "choosing" will have harmony with the all that is, and won't emanate from the illusory fears and desires of your mind.

I am stars, elements, the universe. And I am just another stone on the beach. I am here to teach you."

What a very clever pebble!"



No comments: