Friday, December 22, 2023

Solstice Healing Dream

 I meet a crone-ish Goddess, I have gone to see her to ask for help. "I am blocked in my expression, at my throat chakra I think". She lays me on a massage table, thoroughly scanning my body.


"Hmmm" she says "the problem begins lower, in the solar plexus." She begins manipulating my legs, bending and freeing my hips. She rubs a healing ointment that glows magically like sunshine into my solar plexus, then moves the energy up through my heart and throat.

She chats to me all the way through, I don't really remember her words, just her loveliness and cheery warmth. The whole healing process is very thorough, detailed and lengthy - a complete healing session, in dream time!

I awake the next morning with healing energy pouring from my hands, and lay for a while drinking this into my body. Solstice I celebrate at a fun and silliness carol singing evening, with lovely friendly Hackney people, singing my heart out: yes I can state with some certainty, my throat chakra really opened!

Ha ha happy solstice everybody

No comments: