Thursday, October 3, 2024

The Colosseum & the Minotaur

 I am sitting at a computer which is a bit more like a game you sit in at the amusement arcade, i.e. there is a seat / joystick etc all part of the 'computer'.

I click on something kind of knowing that I shouldn't I see a virus starting to load and I know that "it" is going to take everything.

I quickly press a big button to force quit. It goes off, then I turn it back on hoping nothing will have downloaded ...

Next I am falling down in a big atrium - a big open space surrounded by floor after floor of a building, balconies, people watching. A bit like a colosseum crossed with a stately home.

Other things are falling with me, they are cats and dogs! it is raining cats and dogs in this space. They are kind of cartoonish. One is like scooby doo and he embraces his cat friend with his whole body as they fall as if to try to shield and protect her. We all fall into a swimming pool. Someone is preparing fake antlers for us.

One by one, these cute small animals are going to be taken out of the holding pool with their flimsy fake antlers to meet something like a 'minotaur' for the entertainment of all the people on the balconies (though actually, I can't recall any faces of anyone watching, just empty balconies).

The anticipation of this beginning is horrible ...

No comments: